top of page



- Family Law

- Civil matters


-Minor Criminal Matters

- Employment Law

single mum.jpg

- Social Security 

- Mediation

- Elder Abuse Unit

- Pro Bono Lawyers

- Consumer Credit

- Environmental 

- Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander

- Refugee Advocacy

- Homeless

- Disability Advocacy

- Youth


Who can access our centres?

Our members offer a first consultation on a variety of legal issues to any member of the community in South Australia.


After this initial consultation, you may be eligible for ongoing assistance or your matter may be referred to legal aid, a private lawyer, or another non-legal service.

If a center provides court representation or further assistance, you may be required to pay for disbursements (e.g. expert reports) if a waiver cannot be obtained for you.

bottom of page